TaxiBay is looking for an operations manager. The role involves managing vendors and customers.
The candidate should be well versed in, Operations, Delighting Customer experience, Vendor Management.
This role involves interacting with customers using various mediums like voice, non-voice, and social media at different touch points during the customer’s journey with TaxiBay.
Education Qualification & Experience: 2 years of experience in Industry or even a fresher with MBA preferred
– Experience in Email and Chat process with expertise in the driving Customer Satisfaction related deliverable.
– Exposure to travel, vehicle rental industry is preferred
– Prior knowledge of help center software such as ZenDesk, Freshdesk is preferred.
– Very Strong Operational skills. Sound understanding of Operations & Delivery, coming with a strong background in managing Operations and proven delivery experience.
– Working with vendors, developing customer journey workflows
– Must be able to work independently
– Good experience in working with processes, systems and passionate about customer experience
– Soft Skills Willingness to learn & contribute, Positive Attitude, Effective team management skill, Good communication skills, Adaptable to changes, Open-mindedness, Ability to stretch, Commitment to the job,
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Analyse performance results and implement improvements.
Apply to the role by writing an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org---------- or ----------